We only accept engagements where we can significantly improve the mission effectiveness of an organization. We use a team-oriented approach, where we provide facilitation, methodology, and draft product development. We do the administrative work as well as provide the creative framework and products to guide the team’s efforts.
We make it possible for an organization to achieve the benefit of good management practices. We have decades of successful experience in the four key areas required for an effective organization.
- Formalizing and communicating the organization's Strategy, Goals, and Objectives
- Establishing short and long-term plans for achieving the organization's goals
- Assessing each program's alignment with the organization's objectives
- Developing definition of, and buy-in to, specific evaluation measures
- Defining a portfolio management methology and plan
- Verifying program success (including ROI) and impact
- Increased reliability, quality and efficiency allowing the organization to do more with less
- Accommodating new environments, competition, stakeholders, and technology
- Standardizing processes to improve program and stakeholder oversight
- Improving the predictability of schedules and costs
- Defining roles, responsibilities and accountability
- Optimizing staff and resources utilization