We have over 60 years of experience in managing projects and programs from both a technical and program management perspective. These skills have been applied in university, government and private sector organizations.
We provide a range of program management services, including mentoring the organization’s current or new project managers, management of all or portions of a project in a co-located or virtual environment, oversight of program management effectiveness, creation, measurement, and management of program processes, and definition and development of project deliverables and milestones.
While our approach strongly relies on team effort, it also recognizes the need to provide the material needed to make progress. We can provide the overall project plan and methodology. We also provide sample and draft products of project plans, budgets, schedules, milestones and deliverables.
We bring the following program management experience to bear on each engagement:
- Management and oversight of $85B+ in annual government programs for the US Senate Appropriations Committee.
- Leading the project to develop measures of effectiveness across all 22 agencies in the Department of Homeland Security.
- Engineering Manager for the 600 person program to build the next generation Space Shuttle launch system and International Space Station checkout system.
- Leading the transition of Harris Corporation IT services to a new supplier.
- Management of the IT relationship between Harris headquarters and the 7,000+ government division.
- Development of rolling wave project planning across a 300 person Harris business unit.
- Management of a staff of 55 analysts producing digital imagery products for government and commercial customers.
- Technical and program management of over 30 software engineers developing geospatial imagery production tools.
- Management of over $3B in proposals to the US government.
- Management of dozens of new business development and strategic planning efforts.
- Certified as a Project Management Professional by the Project Management Institute.
- Earned Graduate Certificate in Nonprofit Management.